Creamy Stuffed Chicken
Inspired by this recipe
When I saw this recipe, I just knew that it was going to be good. Ashley says that it’s the best thing I’ve made yet. This is really the kind of recipe that you pull out when you have dinner guests. There are lots of flavors in this dish, and they all blend perfectly to make some of the best chicken you’ll have. This one is a keeper.
- 2 large chicken breasts, flattened as much as possible.
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Annie’s all natural organic barbecue sauce
- 3 Tbsp. apricot preserves
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
Mix cream cheese, onions, parsley and garlic; spread down centers of chicken breasts. Roll up, starting at one short end of each. Place, seam-sides down, in single layer in shallow pan.
Mix barbecue sauce, preserves and hot pepper sauce; brush 1/4 cup evenly onto chicken.
Bake 35 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), brushing with remaining barbecue sauce mixture the last 5 min.