Inspired by this recipe
I recently stumbled upon a recipe for coconut flour tortillas, and I knew that I needed to try it. I first considered a taco, but decided that I wanted to do something a little more exciting. The enchilada is just that … exciting and delicious. The sauce in an enchilada is enough to make my taste buds start doing a dance around a sombrero to the mariachi music that I suddenly start hearing in my head. I was very happy with the way the dish turned out, especially using the coconut flour tortillas for the first time.
Tortilla recipe can be found here
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 8 ounces mexican cheese blend, divided in half
- 8 coconut flour tortillas
Mix the sour cream, soup, chilies and olives. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Add the chicken, and 4 ounces of cheese blend to the remaining soup mixture. Spoon evenly into the tortillas, and wrap. Place seam side down into a pan and spoon remaining soup mixture over the top of the tortillas.